Staples conducted a comprehensive energy audit …
… with pump efficiency testing and cost benefit analysis for a 36-hole golf course facility consisting of six large pumps.
- Identify pump efficiency improvement opportunity
- Identify select water savings and conservation measures
- Identify existing Xcel Energy Electric Utility incentive or rebate programs that can be utilized by the Owner in order to reduce the costs of energy efficient upgrades.
- Total project cost = $47,576.00
- Total rebates identified = $24,624
- Total annual savings = $28,430
- Simple pay back and ROI = 1.6 years