To design and implement innovative savings solutions in the fields of energy and environmental design.
THE STAPLES ADVANTAGE
When you work with Staples Energy, you are guaranteed we will go that extra mile:
- Seamless package of services specific to the needs of your project
- Immediate payback calculations that convince your customers of the program ROI
- Customized tablet-based data collection and transfer that facilitate fast and accurate facility assessments, energy-saving recommendations, reports and customer enrollment
Staples & Associates strives to operate our business in an environmentally responsible manner. We are committed to comply with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and recognize that reducing the environmental impact of our operations and services is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers. We are always considering our next step toward environmental excellence and work with our employees, customers, partners and suppliers to meet the environmental commitments summarized below.
- Comply with applicable environmental laws and regulations and operate our facility with all necessary environmental permits, approvals, and operational controls.
- Administrate and organize our services to minimize their environmental impact while meeting or exceeding all applicable U.S. and international government environmental standards and regulations.
- Promote relevant “Green” initiatives through our employees, strategic partners and suppliers.
- Train employees on our policy and instill environmental responsibility as a corporate value.
- Strive to buy, sell and use environmentally friendly products whenever the market place allows.
- Continuously review our Environmental “Green” Statement and ensure it remains appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our operations and services.
OUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
Staples & Associates established Staples Energy in 2007 to complement its energy efficiency program management, marketing and outreach services. Since then, we have built a solid track record for designing, managing and implementing successful energy-efficiency programs on behalf of utilities and government partnerships. We also provide energy services for corporate and large energy users.
Staples Energy is staffed by program managers, certified and journeyman electricians, certified BPI raters, customer enrollment specialists, certified weatherization specialists, database managers and support staff with significant experience in the energy efficiency audit and direct install field.