Clean & Tune for Furnaces:
- Inspect heat exchangers for damage and cracks
- Inspect and lube forced-draft motors
- Clear burners of built-up soot
- Adjust inlet and outlet gas pressures
- Inspect electrical wires for damage or wear
- Inspect safety limit and pressure switches
For Air Conditioning Equipment:
- Wash and disinfect indoor and outdoor coils
- Flush evaporator condensation lines
- Check pressure and refrigeration levels
- Inspect and clean electrical connections
- Lubricate motors
- PLUS - our local HVAC technicians will inspect for leaks, check belts, clear the drain and remove debris from the blower compartment at no extra cost.
Regular maintenance by a trained HVAC technician will extend the life of your home's heating and cooling systems. Plus, many home warranties require proof of annual maintenance before a claim will be paid! Staples Energy is your local HVAC contractor with technicians who specialize in furnace and central air repair and replacement, or installation and maintenance of ductless mini-split heat pumps.
Need a new unit installed? Trust Staples Energy with professional installation of:
- Central Air Units
- Split unit AC and Heat
- Water Heaters; &
- Tankless Water Heaters
Check out our other health and energy efficiency services as well:
- LED Lighting Upgrades
- Air Purification
- Solar Panel Installation
- EV Charging Stations
Call 1-888-481-1788 to speak with a Staples Energy representative. Or fill out the short form below and a representative will reach out to you. You can also click here to email your request.
*Price before tax. Offer subject to change.